How Top-Notch Consulting Firms Can Benefit from Alliance with MarTech Vendors?
By : Iskra Tanjga
Director - Global Alliances and Channels
Channel program enhances integration of Flytxt’s intelligent MarTech with solution providers, consultant firms and other local resellers.
Navigating the fluid martech industry can be fraught with problems for busy marketers who simply have too many other roles to take care of and don’t have time to properly monitor IT developments and opportunities.
For that, we have developed a stack of modular MarTech products which consultancy firms or other relevant system integrators can add to their solution portfolio to help the Telco clients implement their marketing technology strategy. These products are designed to support any channel of interaction, any data source or use cases off the shelf.
Flytxt is an ideal partner for technology or consultancy firms that are looking for a niche partner and an expert in the MarTech and have limited scope of solutions for their Telco clients. The company offers referral programs for exploring new opportunities and digital transformation projects as well as for joint participation on RFPs. Flytxt Referral Program also will give partners access to a number of client testimonials, product and sales training resources and continuous project support during all phases.
As a part of revenue-shared model, Flytxt has identified the following types of companies to associate for our Partners’ Referral program:
- Diagnostic assessment: We help consultancy firms co-create their Telco clients’ MarTech strategy and roadmap that powers the business growth. This will include competency frameworks, maturity scoring, customer journey mapping and architecture design for clients. Moreover, we are assisting our consultancy partners to help their Telco clients in preparing RFPs.
- MarTech solutions: As a trusted MarTech expert, we implement marketing solutions from beginning to the end as part of digital transformation projects. We participate in cross-channel marketing optimization, technical setup and configuration, training and on-boarding, marketing operations and requirements scoping.
- Upsell to the existing markets and accounts: When the consultancy firms wish to scale up and boost their presence on existing Telco accounts, we step in to help them execute multi-channel marketing campaigns that can generate up to 7% revenue uplift. For this, we have customized use cases that can fulfil specific customer’s needs and prove ROI from day one.
Regional Partners and SME-sized system integrators
Joint forces on complex RFPs: We use our keen business acumen and strategic mindset to help Telco clients gain a winning edge over their competitors by creating and implementing marketing technology solutions that deliver results.
- Innovation: Wherever the campaign design represents a serious human challenge in terms of scale and speed, we have the AI-driven technology to help them perform these much faster and bring it to the next level by spotting the opportunities automatically which an ordinary marketer cannot do on his own.
- Niche specialization: Our specialized services incorporate every aspect of MarTech CVM to help businesses with the entire process, from assessing needs to choosing right MarTech to meet those needs and delivering omni-channel marketing with clear result measurement. We can help with data-driven marketing automation end-to-end including measurement and optimisation.
- Solution for legacy firms: We can help you review customers’ existing marketing technology and consider how effective it is compared to new technologies. Then we’ll help you replace outdated technology and turbocharge existing solutions that are already working but can be improved.
A number of global partners have already joined Flytxt-program, including Atos, Qvantel, Wipro, TNO, Celltel and Infotel. A complete list of integration partners is available on demand. To apply to become a partner, click here.